Staffvetting provides the highest quality assured BS7858 service which is UKAS accredited through NQA3000 and NSi Gold. Our BS7858 background checking service allows our clients to provide proof to their customers, Executive Board, shareholders, regulators and auditors that their employees have been screened to BS7858:2012 – the recognised national standard.
Our BS7858 background checks (or pre-employment checks) include:
- 5 or 10-year written* Employment Verification;
- Criminality Check;
- ID Check (Passport or Driving License or Visa etc.);
- 5 Year Address Verification;
- Directorship Check;
- Character Reference Checks;
- 5 Year Credit Search (Consumer Information Check)
- County Court Judgment Search;
- Insolvency Search;
- Bankruptcy Search;
- Voters’ Roll Check;
- Aliases Check.
*Written verification means that we obtain written evidence from each employer listed on the applicant’s employment history record – this offers a much greater level of assurance compared to verbal assurances.
Call our team on 08450 217634 and we can assist you with your requirements.Contact us for advice or a quote
IPSA Certificate (UKAS NQA3000)
The IPSA Certificate is an additional service providing a certificate satisfying the NQA3000 criteria proving a person has met BS7858:2012 – the UK’s vetting standard.
Businesses benefit from the IPSA Certificate because it will enable them to identify the right candidate and reduce the risks of employing someone who may be trying to gain employment by deception. Additionally it provides your business the ability to prove to your customer the applicant has achieved the standard required.
- Recruiters benefit from the IPSA Certificate because it will enable them to identify the right candidate and reduce the risks of employing someone who may be trying to gain employment by deception.
- And applicants will benefit from a certificate because they will be able to raise their profile above other candidates by demonstrating their credibility to recruiters and apply for roles requiring them to be vetted prior to application.
The IPSA Certificate is especially suited for:
- Employees who process credit / debit card information;
- Employees who handle customers’ personal account details;
- Business Executives handling sensitive business data;
- IT, Security, Financial, Business Consultants etc. working on a temporary basis;
- People working within the security industry;
- Companies needing to meet insurance criteria.