We are recruiting Screening Officers
Job Description: Screening Officer
Are you a quiet reserved person, a do’er or a finisher, likes puzzles, spots mistakes on documents then we may have the job for you? We are looking for a Screening Officer to join our team, someone who understands quality procedures and likes to get the job done.
Job Summary: The primary function of our Screening Officers is to collect and verify applicant information and provide a findings report to the client. The role requires the Screening Officer to be professional, friendly and committed to delivering the highest level of service at all times.
This main duties of this role include:
- Verifying validity of application form to ensure accuracy and relevance
- Checking references
- Applicants backgrounds for discrepancies
- Telephone interviewing
- Carrying out criminality checks
- Carrying out credit checks
- Collating and reviewing applicant files to ensure compliance with various vetting standards.
- Communicating with Clients including Line Managers and others regarding the process and specific applicant files.
- Communicating with Applicants relating to their vetting files.
- Communicating with suppliers and stakeholders regarding various support aspects of the service.
- Client/Applicant enquires
- Maintaining filing system
- Reporting to clients and contacting applicants in respect of their screening applications
- Sorting and distributing comms when necessary
- Other duties where necessary
Apply via email to stephen.brown(at)staffvetting.com.