Careers at Staffvetting
Interested in working with a great team and becoming part of the UK’s leading quality provider of staff vetting services?
We are growing fast and are currently looking for skilled and energetic individuals to join our team. You must have strong administration skills, excellent attention to detail and enjoy working with files and databases. Current vacancies are a Senior Operations Manager.
Senior Operations Manager (Full-time Contract)
Location: Newcastle upon Tyne, Cobalt/Silverlink
As a Senior Operations Manager we are looking for an individual who is highly motivated and passionate about delivering exceptional customer service and productivity in a high-quality related and fast paced environment.
Working in this exciting environment you will lead, inspire, support, develop and motivate your team to ensure the highest level of performance with the aim of continuous improvement, quality performance and efficiency with a focus on delivery quality processes, procedures and exceptional service delivery while maximising opportunities to increase income and efficiencies of operation.
You will be empowered to deliver world class experience and deliver great results, previous Operations Manager experience of managing similar environments together with being a strong communicator and leadership skills.
To help you succeed, previous experience of working in a fast paced environment is essential along with a proven track record of delivering results achieved through strong leadership and team management.
• Operational leadership of an operational team circa 20 FT/PTE including Team Managers in a fast paced customer focused environment
• Ensure effectiveness, robustness and transparency of the operational processes and drive continuous process improvements
• Managing and developing the leadership team,
• Increasing staff morale and ensuring individual staff development
• Create effective working relationships with all areas of the business
• Implement and control quality processes to drive standards
• Adherence to HR guidelines
• Using management information to help maximise on opportunities
• Implementing and growing a positive culture
• Support and inspire agents to ensure outstanding results
• Coaching, training of leaders
• On a daily basis outline priorities for the day ahead
• Quality control and call monitoring
• Deal with the performance management process
• Influencing peers and managing pro-active change initiatives
• Identify training needs
• Manage, report and update key departmental KPI`s etc.