We are recruiting Screening Officers
Job Description: Screening Officer (Part-Time & Full Time)
Location: North East Based (Mostly Working From Home)
Rates: We pay and meet the Real Living Wage hourly rate
Want to be part of a great team? Are you a do’er or a finisher, likes puzzles, have a great eye for detail and can spot mistakes on documents? Are you kind, conscientious and reliable? Then we may have the job for you!
We are looking for Screening Officers and Screening Administrators to join our team, someone who understands quality procedures and likes to get the job done, done in the right way, done on time, and done to the right standard.
Job Summary: The primary function of our Screening Officers is to collect and verify information from applicants and provide a findings report to the client. The role requires the Screening Officer to be professional, friendly and committed to delivering the highest level of service at all times.
This main duties of this role include:
- Verifying the validity of application forms to ensure accuracy and relevance
- Checking references
- Reviewing Applicants’ backgrounds for discrepancies
- Telephone interviewing
- Carrying out criminality checks
- Carrying out credit checks
- Collating and reviewing applicant files to ensure compliance with various vetting standards.
- Communicating with Clients, team members, your manager and others regarding the process and specific applicant files.
- Communicating with Applicants relating to their vetting files.
- Communicating with suppliers and stakeholders regarding various support aspects of the service.
- Client/Applicant enquiries
- Maintaining a database and filing system
- Reporting to Clients and contacting Applicants in respect of their screening applications
- Sorting and distributing information when necessary
- Other duties where necessary
Please apply by sending your CV to – email@example.com
(No agencies, thanks!)