We are recruiting!
Want to work in a great team and becoming part of the UK’s leading quality provider of staff vetting services?
We are growing fast and are currently looking for skilled and energetic people to join our team. You must have strong administration skills, excellent attention to detail and enjoy working with files and databases.
- Current vacancies: Screening Officers
In general, we look for people who are kind, reliable, honest, good at customer service, detail-orientated, conscientious and happy to learn new skills and knowledge.
If that sounds like you, please read the job description below and get in touch!
Screening Officer (Full-Time)
Have you a keen eye for detail? Interested in working with a great team and becoming part of the UK’s leading quality provider of staff vetting services?
We are looking for Screening Officers to be responsible for personnel security verification and to support the personnel office and managers ensuring the highest standards of personnel security are maintained. We are looking for someone with graduate level education or with at least three years previous office experience who also has extensive and varied administration experience gained within a professional environment.
You will be responsible for overseeing the relevant security vetting processes, investigating discrepancies or inconsistencies and ensuring that there is appropriate security assessment of personnel on an ongoing basis.
· Undertaking verification checks on all of our customers’ potential employees and workers while complying with standards of best practice and the relevant legislation.
· To undertake investigations and compile reports, conducting, where necessary, visits and meetings with all relevant parties.
· Working closely with the HR dept and within Data Protection guidelines, to ensure that accurate records are kept and held securely and appropriately.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ATTRIBUTES REQUIRED:
· An enquiring mind and rigorous approach, able to take a lateral view and accustomed to conducting research and producing succinct recommendations supported by the relevant facts.
· Must be thorough and capable of processing a large volume of information.
· An experienced and confidential outlook with good judgement.
· Hardworking and focused.
· Strong inter-personal skills and the ability to communicate at all levels.
· Shows initiative and demonstrates an ability to plan, prioritise and produce results.
· Good computer skills are necessary including Microsoft applications particularly Word, Excel and Outlook. We are also looking for excellent communication skills together with a good business acumen.
The final chosen candidate will be vetted and must be successful in our vetting process.
How to apply
- Please email your CV and covering letter explaining why you think you’re a good match for the role and our company to email@example.com
- We’ll review all applications and contact you if we’d like to interview you.