How do I raise a dispute about my DBS check?

You can raise a dispute directly with the DBS using your online DBS account. You need to do that within 3 months of the date of the certificate. You can raise a dispute about the content of your basic certificate if any of the following apply: personal information is incorrect, such as a name or place of birth incorrect information regarding

Read more

/// //.//