What is your Mutual Respect Policy?
We believe everyone deserves to be treated with kindness, dignity and respect. That’s why we are dedicated to creating a positive and healthy workplace culture for everyone in our team. This belief and dedication is reflected in our Mutual Respect Policy, which states:
- Our employees’ health and wellbeing is of the utmost importance to us. That is the foundation of our business culture. Without it we cannot support each other, perform well, deliver the highest level of service to our customers or sustain a profitable business.
- We understand the vetting process can be challenging sometimes, but under no circumstance is this is an excuse or licence to use abusive, passive aggressive, hostile, denigrating or rude language or behaviour towards the people in our team. Any such language or behaviour will be shared and discussed with our clients and the relevant authorities if we consider it necessary.
- We work hard for our clients, applicants and suppliers. We are here to help clients create and process applications and we’re here to help applicants complete their applications.
- We treat all our clients, applicants, colleagues and suppliers with respect and we expect the same from everyone we work with in return.
- We are also absolutely and categorically opposed to any form of discrimination based on colour, nationality, sex, gender, race or creed.
- We are totally committed to creating and maintaining a working environment based on dignity and mutual respect. We will never condone nor tolerate behaviour that undermines the dignity or self esteem of any individual or creates an intimidating, hostile, abusive or offensive environment.
- We have a legal and moral responsibility to protect our employees from any form of inappropriate and unacceptable behaviour.
- We encourage all our employees to report any language or behaviour they feel to be contrary to this policy and take all such reports very seriously. We are fully prepared to support the people in our team and will take legal action if required.
- We always reserve the right not to work with anyone who expresses such language or behaviour and to cancel any applications for such people without subsequent liability, recompense or refund to the client or applicant.