What is the BS7858 screening process?
The BS7858 screening process is:
- Get all your documents together – see the list of Acceptable Documents
- Complete the application form – we’ll email you a link to it
- Your sponsor checks it and submits it to us
- We carry out a consent, ID and address check, Credit check and apply for the Basic DBS check.
- Pre-Employment Checks (not applicable to every applicant) – we check your last 3-year’s employment.
- Full 5-year Career History – this is where we ask your previous employers for a reference.
- QA – this is where we review the entire application and check it meets the BS7858 Standard’s requirements.
- Reporting – this is where we report the outcome to your sponsor (our client).
You can find out more about the BS7858 screening process on our BS7858 Support page for applicants.