Will you actually contact my previous employers and referees?
Who will see my information and final report?
Why am I uploading my consent for the application?
What if I am unsure about signing my consent form?
What is a Subject Access Request (SAR)?
- What personal data it is being processed.
- The purposes for which the personal data is being processed.
- Who, if anyone, the personal data is disclosed to.
- The extent to which it is using the personal data for the purpose of making automated decisions relating to the data subject and, if so, what logic is being used for that purpose.
Employers are required to respond to an SAR by providing, in an intelligible form, copies of the personal data and any information about the sources of the data. There is currently a 40 calendar day time limit to respond to the request.
How long will you keep my data?
What is the GDPR?
What is Staffvetting doing to prepare for GDPR?
- we have updated all of our electronic systems increasing data integrity, confidentiality and availability.
- a new Data Processing Agreement which we and you agree to undertake from May 25, 2018 onwards.
- reviewing Staffvetting’s functionality to make Staffvetting more efficient for users who are subject to the GDPR.
- making all our consents clearer and understandible.